The DT-6000's critical Digital to Analog circuits utilizes an ESS Sabre 8-Channel ES9028PRO DAC dedicating 4 channels each to the Left and Right stereo outputs. The DACs multi-channel processing delivers unprecedented details with an ultra-low noise floor through fully differential circuits resulting in an immersive, expansive sound stage.
Dedicated power supplies feed all critical circuits driven by an in-house manufactured, low-emission shielded toroidal transformer with high efficiency, low ESR slit-foil smoothing capacitors delivering ripple-free current. Physical circuit board isolation techniques and electronic decoupling design methods result in lower residual noise and reduced distortion in the sensitive analog stages including the external DAC output filters.
The Coaxial and Optical inputs support PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz with the asynchronous PC-USB input rendering up to 32-bit/384kHz high-resolution music files. The PC-USB also supports MQA and DSD 4X and is certified Roon Tested for the highest compatibility with Roon software.
The smooth action tray loading CD player utilizes Rotel's formidable 30 years of experience engineering and manufacturing award-winning disc spinners. The industrial design includes a spring-floating CD mechanism with damping materials to reduce mechanical noise and vibrations during playback. Precision motor controls and the optical laser pick-up extract every nuance and detail from CD collections both large and small.
Front panel controls and a back-lit IR remote provide intuitive operation of the unit with playback status, music file stream details, and CD Metadata shown on the 2-line display.
The RS232, 12V trigger, and external remote input ensure simplified integration with all popular control systems.
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Coaxial/Optical Input: < 0.0007%
- CD/PC-USB Input: < 0.0012%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.0012%
- Frequency Response (0±0.5 dB)
- 20 Hz - 20k Hz, +0, -0.15dB
- 10 Hz - 70k Hz, +0, -3dB
- Channel Balance: ± 0.5 dB
- Channel Separation: > 115 dB @ 10k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 115 dB (IHF A-Weighted)
- Dynamic Range: > 99 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0 dBfs / 75 ohms
- Analog Output Level / Impedance (0 dBfs)
- Unbalanced (RCA) 2.1 V / 10 ohms
- Balanced (XLR) 4.3 V / 20 ohms
- Digital to Analog Converters: ESS
- Coaxial/Optical Digital Input
- SPDIF LPCM (up to 24-bit / 192k Hz)
- PC-USB USB Audio Class 2.0 (up to 32-bit / 384k Hz)* *Driver installation required
- Support native DSD (up to 11.2M) and DoP
- Support MQA and MQA Studio (up to 24-bit/ 384k Hz)
- Roon Tested
- Power Requirements (US): 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 25 watts
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 watts
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 17 x 4 x 12 3/5 ins
- 431 x 104 x 320 mm
- Front Panel Height: 2U / 3.5 ins (88.1 mm)
- Weight (net): 17.88 lbs (8.11 kg)