Available in 8", 10", 12" and 15" these new DB subwoofer lineup is the predecessor of the successful SPL I series, a very small form factor closed box design.
The completely new rigidly braced MDF closed box design with a front firing woofer for impacting performance without any noise from the cabinet. Due to this small form factor it is easy to integrate into you listening set up. A high excursion driver with massive dual ferrite magnet and optimized internal motor technology, using a 4 layer voice coil for maximum output with extremely low distortion, following the Velodyne Acoustics design principles. Superior bass quality, for a deeper, more accurate bass performance. Line-level and speaker-level inputs let you connect this sub to just about any home audio system.
You can use the variable crossover and phase control to fine-tune the sub's output, so the bass will blend in perfectly with the mids and highs coming from your main speakers, tailor the sub's low-frequency response to the acoustics of your room.
- Deep Blue DB-15 tekniset tiedot:
- Woofer: 15-inch high excursion, double vented basket driver with PP inforced Membrane. Four Layer 3-inch / 75mm voicecoil
- Frequency Response: 13 - 200 Hz (overall), 23 - 120 Hz (± 3dB)
- Amplifier Class A/B: 1000 watts dynamic, 450 watts RMS power
- Low Pass Crossover: 50 Hz to 180 Hz (12 dB/Octave)
- Input: Gold Plated Line in Stereo RCA, LFE in, Nickel Plated Highlevel
- Output: Gold plated LFE /RCA
- Dimensions WxHxD mm: 42,5 x 44,5 x 48,8 cm, Weight: 23 kg